Friday, June 26, 2015

Found a new fascinating computer game: Anki

You have no idea how much I'm happy today. I've started to play with Anki which is an excellent tool to memorize anything. Anki is based on a flash card system. Each card has two faces: front and back. On the front you give a word and on the back whatever about the word. You're not restricted to words. You can add images, sound and videos to the flash cards. The brilliant feature of Anki is that it displays your reviewed cards automatically again in the future. It depends on whether you decide the card was easy, good and hard, then that card will be displayed again in a few months, a few days and a few seconds respectively. 


I love this tool. It's been well engineered. What I'm going to do is to enter all the English and German words and sentences I've collected in the last year to Anki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment