Saturday, June 7, 2014

How much should we get help from others?

How much should I be independent? How much should I get help from others? Is it ok, if I don't call the person who helped me once to solve a problem until I find a solution for the problem?
In most of the cases, I get help from someone and then leave the guy until I find a solution for the problem. I may go forward alone or with someone else, but I usually don't make any contact with the guy who helped me first. My reason is that I won't call him until I succeed then I'll share with him my happiness.
One issue may arise here. The guy may get annoyed and sad because I haven't had any contact with him for a long time and he thinks I've already been successful and I've forgotten him.
NO!!!! I'm not such a person who forgets the people who help him. I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment